Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wednesday News

Laughed at Susies blog, this new experience of being blonde in Korea - guys wanting a strand of hair and dropping their phone number for her to call........ very cute..... the novelty will wear off after a short time.

Tennis tonight, getting a bit cool, my car is getting fixed, not ready yet, hopefully by the days end. Otherwise will have to get Nic to pick me up and get me to tennis. There is always something...... am feeling a lot down today, maybe I can cheer up by playing tennis...... run around like the red flash, better wear my swannies shirt tonight.

Tim hit his head on a cupboard and has a cut to forehead, not big but was deep, blood everywhere. But after a day, he was much better, doc checked it out and he is good. J also had first checkup with doc and all proceeding well at the mo....... ultra sound 10october at Wollongong so I shall meet her there as will be during the school holidays....... HSC is coming fast not long for Mike now..... he had better start studying harder......harder mate...... mate

1 Comments:

Blogger Squeezy said...

Hey Mum!! I hope you win tonight at Tennis! Have lots of fun!
love
Susie

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home