Wednesday, August 30, 2006

News - Mike passes his Drivers Licence Test

It was with great joy that Mike passed his Drivers Licence yesterday. We did feel a bit confused when the Instructor called us to the window and he mumbled something. To which Mike replied, "I think he said I passed" and I repeated "I think he said that you passed" then he said take a seat...... We were very excited...... Mike felt sure that he had done a few things wrong, he came back after the drive and pulled a face and felt he had failed.......So we wait for our name to be called...... was a long 5 minute wait. The Red P's were placed on the counter....... then we became overjoyed that he really did pass his driving test...... I kissed Mike on the cheek, hugged and generally giggled........ What a relief. The lady behind the counter asked if it was my first one to get his licence - oh no it is my 3rd but - it was such a joy. She said it won't last as I will be on the phone in a short while saying where are you and when are you coming home....... very funny. The photo was taken and you couldn't take the smile off Mikes face. It's a great photo. Mike kept saying 'that's insane' 'I passed' 'that's insane that I passed' - when we got back in the car I drove and we did loud whoooo hoooooos. We couldn't wait to spread the news. Told everyone on the computer, then told everyone at hockey. All I can say is that it is a big relief.... whew Well done Mike, now listen to your mother, drive very safely and carefully every day........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home